We recommend pre-intermediate lessons for students who are able to do the following:
- Vocabulary: Can use a range of vocabulary, including common adjectives, nouns, and conjunctions.
- Grammar: Understands present, past, and future tenses.
- Listening: Can understand the main points of clear, standard speech on familiar topics.
- Speaking: Can ask and answer direct questions and give short reasons for opinions using “because.”
- Reading: Can read and understand sentences and short paragraphs to find key information.
- Writing: Can write simple sentences on familiar topics.