We recommend intermediate lessons for students who are able to do the following:
- Vocabulary: Broad vocabulary, including terms related to subjects beyond English.
- Grammar: Understands complex sentences, conditionals, and passive voice.
- Listening: Can understand the main ideas of long listening extracts on a variety of topics.
- Speaking: Can hold a conversation with native English speakers and ask for clarification when they do not understand.
- Reading: Can read and identify the key points of longer texts (up to a page) that use simplified language.
- Writing: Can write a paragraph of coherent English.