We recommend pre-intermediate lessons for students who able to do the following:
- Vocabulary: Knows basic words and phrases like "hello," "goodbye," "please," and "thank you."
- Grammar: Understands basic sentences and simple questions like “How old are you?”
- Listening: Can understand slow, clearly spoken English related to immediate surroundings.
- Speaking: Can answer simple questions.
- Reading: Can read and understand the alphabet.
- Writing: Can write basic simple words and fill in forms with personal details.