Vegemite is a popular food spread from Australia. Dark, thick, and black, Vegemite is made from yeast and vegetables. In Australia, it is often eaten on toast for breakfast.
Listen to Hayden talk about Vegemite in the video to the right, and answer the questions below:
1. What vitamin does Vegemite contain? Vitamin B
2. When does Hayden eat Vegemite? For breakfast
3. What does Hayden say is a common mistake? Using too much Vegemite
4. How does Hayden describe the taste? Strong and salty
5. How much Vegemite should you spread on the bread? A litte / Just enough